If you are thinking that the last thing you need is another website to visit – think again. Here is a great list of sites that will enhance your world as a personal and professional leader.
- Call Centers / CRM Websites:
- Contact Center Pipeline – This monthly newsletter has, by-far, the the best writing in the industry.
- Destination CRM – This is a great site for the latest articles about powerful impact of CRM. There is also usually some horror stories that will help you avoid the pitfalls of ineffective implementation. Bob was recently featured in the article “Six Common Contact Center Mistakes”.
- 1 to1 Magazine – I love this magazine. Although it is sometimes seen as a marketing magazine, there is always great articles about the contact center or how to improve overall customer experiences.
- CustomerThink.com – This site offers a wide-scope of industry articles. Bob’s Blog at Bluewolf.com is syndicated there.
- Personal Growth Websites:
- Personality Test – here is a neat and FREE personality test. We often talk about the importance of knowing your personality type to lead others better. Although it is not Myers Briggs, it is a cool little alternative. By-the-way, you can take the Myers Briggs Personality Assessment at this site for $175 – (http://www.capt.org/take-mbti-assessment/mbti.htm). Another alternative is the book listed in the Recommended Reading – “Please Understand Me.”
- Ken Blanchard – I just love Ken Blanchard. I saw him speak recently and realized what an impact he has had on my life as a manager. I read many of his books as a young manager (One-Minute Manager, Who Moved My Cheese and more). You will have to give them your e-mail address to sign-up for the newsletter, but it is a great read every time. I also love his new ministry Lead Like Jesus